We are looking for Trustees
The Nurses Memorial to King Edward VII in Scotland is a long established charitable trust which provides support to nurses in need in Scotland by way of:-
• Support for infirmed and ill nurses.
• Welfare for aged/retired nurses.
• Assistance in times of financial hardship.
• Limited funding is also available for nurses’ continuing education and training expenses.
We are looking for new individuals to join our General and Distribution Committees which meet twice a year in Edinburgh.
In addition to a real interest in the charity’s area of work, we are seeking candidates with the following backgrounds, experience and expertise:
• Nursing at a senior level.
• Home assessment of the needs of new applicants.
• Participation in discussion at Committee meetings to agree on the best way to assist.
• Regular contact by phone/home visits with recipient.
Trustees are not remunerated but reasonable expenses will be paid. For further information, including details of how to apply, please contact Ann McQueen at email@example.com on 0131 317 7377.